ISKCON Whitefield Bhakti Center is an extension of ISKCON Sri Narasimha Giridhari Mandir, situated at HBR Layout, Bangalore. The center is functioning since 2017 but Janmashtami and preaching activities are happening since 2011. All our activities are centered around a program called Gita Course which is designed to attract newcomers and which gradually takes people into Bhakti Vriksha.
First Grand Janmastami
ISKCON Janmashtami for the first time ever in Whitefield area attended by 8000 people
First BACE – Youth hostel started
Bhaktivedanta Academy for Culture and Education, a training and lodging facility for spiritually minded youths
- Big scale Janmastami attended by more than 10000 people every year
- Congregation of approx 50 devotees and youth boys around 20 devotees
Started oficial ISKCON center
Though we had gradual growth year on year, this is a major leap! We have our own center, a peaceful, serene and soothing ambiance, a perfect spiritual atmosphere.
- Big scale Janmashtami continued attended by more than 15000 people at one location
- In 2018, Janmastami at Kadugodi location also, which was attended by 8K people
- Monthly Youth festival for all unmarried boys
- Grand scale festivals celebrations
- Three BACEs (Godrun BACE, Lotus BACE and MVJ College BACE)
- Steady increase in number of Bhakti Vrikshas, Gita Courses and kids program
Frequent visit by senior devotees and Prabhupada disciples to our center
The areas in which we are preaching and conducting our Gita Courses, Bhakti Vrikshas, Janmashtami etc are Marathahalli all the way up to Hoodi, Whitefield, Kadugodi and on the other side Pannathur, Bellandur to Sarjapur. Practically most of the eastern ring road and its peripheries are being covered by us.
Where We Are
- No of Brahmacharis: 4
- No of congregation: 120 (approx.)
- No of Gita Course programs: 8
- No of people attending Gita Course: 400
- No of Bhakti Vrikshas: 9
- No of BACEs: 3