Rangoli for Lord Krishna
Let’s make our own hearts colourful by welcoming the Lord of our hearts on our love filled Rangolis. If you have not registered yet…
Scroll for competition details.
Who can participate in this competition?
- Nanda Kishore (12+ to 17 yrs)
- Vasudev (18yrs & above)
Criteria for evaluation
- Colour combination
- Materials used
- Clarity of Photo
- Clarity of video & restricting to video time limit
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided based on the number of likes, views and comments on your posts
Step 1: Register for the event
- Register now if you have not yet registered: Registration Link
Step 2: Record your performance
- Theme Krsna’s Rangoli
- 1 exclusive photo of the beautiful Rangoli that you have made lovingly for Lord Krishna
- 1 video (max 1 min) of participant explaining how they made it and what is the Rangoli
- Begin your video by chanting
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Step 3: Upload your performance on Facebook/Instagram with hashtags
- Upload your performance on your own facebook page or instagram page
- Your submission post must have the following 3 hash tags
- Copy and paste these 2 hashtags #IskconWhitefield #RangoliForKrishna
- Thirdly add your participant-id-hashtag too! How to make this hashtag?
- Procedure to prepare participant-id-hashtag: When you register, you will receive a payment receipt mail. In that you will find the payment id, just as this (pay_FH3YNO433N4q6l)
- Just replace the “pay_” with “#”, that will be your participant id. Your participant-id-hashtag should look like this #FH3YNO433N4q6l (This is just an example, you have to make your own participant-id-hashtag, following this procedure)
- Now that you have posted your performance in your facebook or instagram with the above mentioned 3 hash tags (If you don’t mention these tags we will not be able to identify you and hence you will be out of the competition!)
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC, otherwise we will never get to know that you have posted your submission
Step 4: IMPORTANT Report your performance submission
- Click the below button to report your performance submission
- Your submissions should be reported before via this "Report Now" Button before 13th Aug 2020, 6 pm
- Entries after that will not be considered for evaluation
Step 5: Anticipate an acknowledgement
- One of our volunteers will acknowledge your submission by commenting on your post at our earliest convenience.
- This will depend on the number of participants enrolled. Kindly bear with us if there is a delay few days.
- Meanwhile, watch out for the announcements in the #IskconWhitefield hashtag
- To enjoy our 48 hours non-stop Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations on our youtube channel, click here
Step 6: Results
The results will be declared on 24th August on our official FB and Instagram page.
Kindly note that the last date to participate is 13th August, 6:00 pm.
- Our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/IskconWhitefieldAecs/
- Our official Instagram handle: iskconwhitefield
Please “Like” the FB page and follow our Instagram handle to get updates on results.