Showcase your Jhanki/Diorama
Unique opportunity to get immersed in the pastimes of Lord Krishna by recreating them. Engage your creative skills in loving service of the Lord. If you have not registered yet…
Scroll for competition details.
Who can participate in this competition?
This is a family event, all members of your family can participate and render this loving service to Lord Krishna.
Criteria for evaluation
- Materials used
- Clarity of video & restricting to video
- time limit
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided based on the number of likes, views and comments on your posts.
Step 1: Register for the event
- Register now if you have not yet registered: Registration Link
Step 2: Record your performance
- Make a nice diorama depicting Krsna lila for Krsna’s Pleasure
- Record a video explaining the diaroma, that you have lovingly prepared for the pleasure of Lord Krishna
- Begin your video by chanting
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
- Video length must be less than 2 min
Step 3: Upload your performance on Facebook/Instagram with hashtags
- Upload your performance on your own facebook page or instagram page
- Your submission post must have the following 3 hash tags
- Copy and paste these 2 hashtags #IskconWhitefield #DioramaForKrishna
- Thirdly add your participant-id-hashtag too! How to make this hashtag?
- Procedure to prepare participant-id-hashtag: When you register, you will receive a payment receipt mail. In that you will find the payment id, just as this (pay_FH3YNO433N4q6l)
- Just replace the “pay_” with “#”, that will be your participant id. Your participant-id-hashtag should look like this #FH3YNO433N4q6l (This is just an example, you have to make your own participant-id-hashtag, following this procedure)
- Now that you have posted your performance in your facebook or instagram with the above mentioned 3 hash tags (If you don’t mention these tags we will not be able to identify you and hence you will be out of the competition!)
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC, otherwise we will never get to know that you have posted your submission
Step 4: IMPORTANT Report your performance submission
- Click the below button to report your performance submission
- Your submissions should be reported before via this "Report Now" Button before 13th Aug 2020, 6 pm
- Entries after that will not be considered for evaluation
Step 5: Anticipate an acknowledgement
- One of our volunteers will acknowledge your submission by commenting on your post at our earliest convenience.
- This will depend on the number of participants enrolled. Kindly bear with us if there is a delay few days.
- Meanwhile, watch out for the announcements in the #IskconWhitefield hashtag
- To enjoy our 48 hours non-stop Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations on our youtube channel, click here
Step 6: Results
The results will be declared on 24th August on our official FB and Instagram page.
Kindly note that the last date to participate is 13th August, 6:00 pm.
- Our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/IskconWhitefieldAecs/
- Our official Instagram handle: iskconwhitefield
Please “Like” the FB page and follow our Instagram handle to get updates on results.