Every minute is precious. Let’s utilize it in speaking about Krsna. If you have not registered yet…
Scroll for competition details.
Who can participate in this competition?
- Bala gopal (upto 7 yrs)
- Nanda gopal (7+ to 12yrs)
- Nanda Kishore (12+ to 17 yrs)
Criteria for evaluation
- Meaningful & appealing content
- Restricting to time duration
- Clarity of video & restricting to video time limit
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided based on the number of likes, views and comments on your posts.
Step 1: Register for the event
- Register now if you have not yet registered: Registration Link
Step 2: Record your performance
- Record a 1 min video only, on any one of the below topics: Study materials are provided
- Please begin your video by saying “Hare Krishna”
- Karma – As you sow so shall you reap (refer: Study material)
- Importance of Hare Krsna Mantra Meditation (refer: Study material 1 , Study material 2)
- Definition of Bhagvaan (refer: Study material)
- I am not this body, I am a spirit soul (refer: Study material)
- Importance of reading Bhagavad-gita daily (refer: Study material)
- Incarnations of Krishna (refer: Study material)
- Srila Prabhupada (refer: Study material)
- Bhakti Yoga (refer: Study material)
- Krsna is our best well-wishing friend (refer: Study material)
- Importance of Ekadasi (refer: Study material)
- Importance of Tulsi Puja (refer: Study material)
- How can we satisfy the Lord? (refer: Study material)
Step 3: Upload your performance on Facebook/Instagram with hashtags
- Upload your performance on your own facebook page or instagram page
- Your submission post must have the following 3 hash tags
- Copy and paste these 2 hashtags #IskconWhitefield #JAMForKrishna
- Thirdly add your participant-id-hashtag too! How to make this hashtag?
- Procedure to prepare participant-id-hashtag: When you register, you will receive a payment receipt mail. In that you will find the payment id, just as this (pay_FH3YNO433N4q6l)
- Just replace the “pay_” with “#”, that will be your participant id. Your participant-id-hashtag should look like this #FH3YNO433N4q6l (This is just an example, you have to make your own participant-id-hashtag, following this procedure)
- Now that you have posted your performance in your facebook or instagram with the above mentioned 3 hash tags (If you don’t mention these tags we will not be able to identify you and hence you will be out of the competition!)
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC, otherwise we will never get to know that you have posted your submission
Step 4: IMPORTANT Report your performance submission
- Click the below button to report your performance submission
- Your submissions should be reported before via this "Report Now" Button before 13th Aug 2020, 6 pm
- Entries after that will not be considered for evaluation
Step 5: Anticipate an acknowledgement
- One of our volunteers will acknowledge your submission by commenting on your post at our earliest convenience.
- This will depend on the number of participants enrolled. Kindly bear with us if there is a delay few days.
- Meanwhile, watch out for the announcements in the #IskconWhitefield hashtag
- To enjoy our 48 hours non-stop Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations on our youtube channel, click here
Step 6: Results
The results will be declared on 24th August on our official FB and Instagram page.
Kindly note that the last date to participate is 13th August, 6:00 pm.
- Our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/IskconWhitefieldAecs/
- Our official Instagram handle: iskconwhitefield
Please “Like” the FB page and follow our Instagram handle to get updates on results.