- Course: Practical Application of Bhagavad Gita
- Duration: 1 week course covered in 4 sessions
- Charges: It’s free of cost.
- Date: 18th May 2020 – 21st May 2020
- Session Times: 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm
- Mode of Delivery: Live Online Classes
- Registration Closed! Please check back later for new session
Gita Course is completed in 4 sessions, 1-1:30 hrs each
- Session 1: Introduction to Bhagavad-gita
- Session 2: Patch-up Solution or Perfect Solution
- Session 3: Why do i suffer – Root Cause Analysis
- Session 4: Art of Work – Can my work make me happy
What you learn
Bhagavad-gita is considered the user manual of human life. As we explore Bhagavad-gita we will
- Understand how the world and things around us are designed to work
- Understand law of action and reaction (Karma)
- Understanding the root cause of everything that we go through
- Lots of practical tips to apply Bhagavad-gita and see the results
It’s an adventure, discovery and a wonderful experience !
Hariksetra Das is gold medalist From Bharathiar University and MS from BITS Pilani. He Worked in Wipro Technologies from 2004-2009. He has also filed patent in Network Security Area. He Started practicing Krishna Consciousness in 2005 and joined for full time service in 2009. Since then he has served in various capacities at ISKCON Sri Narasimha Giridhari Mandir. He is currently serving as center head of Iskcon Whitefield and under his guidance the center is scaling new heights.