Upcoming Gita Course
Fresh batch of Gita Course starting on 08/09/2019 in three locations:
- ISKCON Whitefield. Time: 6pm to 8pm. Contact: 8880076000
- PK Sports, Panathur. Time: 5pm to 7pm. Contact: 9986013226
- Vagdevi Vilas Whitefield. Time: 11am to 1pm. Contact: 7348807791
What you get
- Exploring Bhagavad gita – The timeless wisdom that can solve all problems of life offered in 9 sessions
- Lot of practical tips
- Soul Stirring Music
- Sumptuous Dinner
- Finally, Never ending friendships
What you learn
Bhagavad-gita is considered the user manual of human life. As we explore Bhagavad-gita we will
- Understand how the world and things around us are designed to work
- Understand various kinds of people and dealing with them
- Understand law of action and reaction (Karma)
- Thus understanding the root cause of everything that we go through
- Lots of practical tips to apply Bhagavad-gita and see the results
It’s an adventure, discovery and a wonderful experience !
How it works
You can call us or write to us regarding your interest in attending Gita Course at a particular location. We will also be able to clarify any doubts that you may have. Based on availability of seats, we can help attend the course.
Gita Course is completed in 9 sessions, 2.5 hrs each
- Session 1: Introduction to Bhagavad-gita>
- Session 2: Patchup Solution or Perfect Solution
- Session 3: Why do i suffer – Root Cause Analysis
- Session 4: Art of Work – Can my work make me happy
- Session 5: Do i need a guide in my life
- Session 6: Regulated Lifestyle
- Session 7: Who is pulling my strings
- Session 8: Who is the real BOSS
- Session 9: The Ultimate Perfection
Hariksetra Das is gold medalist From Bharathiar University and MS from BITS Pilani. He Worked in Wipro Technologies from 2004-2009. He has also filed patent in Network Security Area. He Started practicing Krishna Consciousness in 2005 and joined for full time service in 2009. Since then he has served in various capacities at ISKCON Sri Narasimha Giridhari Mandir. He is currently serving as center head of Iskcon Whitefield and under his guidance the center is scaling new heights.
Kartikeya Das is currently serving as fulltime counselor at Iskcon Whitefield. He MTech in Microelectronics from BITs Pilani and a university topper. He also holds Bhakti Shastri Degree from Mayapur Institute of Higher education. He worked as a Senior VLSI design Engineer at Cypress Semiconductor. He is also E-counselor @international website (Iskcondesiretree.com). He is in charge of Iskcon Youth Forum, Whitefield.
Acyuta Arjunasakha Das
Acyuta Arjunasakha Das is counsellor at Iskcon, catering to both congregation and youth. He is a coumputer science graduate and 2nd rank in batch. He has 6 years of corporate experience in various parts of the world. He is specialized in mobile applications. He Spear-heads various initiatives for Iskcon Whitefield and inspires others to progress in Krishna Consciousness by his example. He loves Kirtan and reading the Bhagavad-gita.
NONE! There are no prerequisites for this course.
All you need is a willingness to give 2.5 hours every week to learn about wonderful science of Bhagavad Gita that can enhance your life forever (yes, forever!)
Gita Course at your apartment?
Currently we conduct Gita course at two locations:
- ISKCON Whitefield
- Happyloka Wellness and Yoga Studio in Bellandur
If you like to us to conduct these sessions at your apartment then we will be very pleased to consider it. Please call us or write to us regarding this.
Please fill up this form and we will get in touch with you