Family Group Dance
When we are happy, we dance. Shall we not dance our heart out on the birthday of our beloved Krishna?Every step is a dance in a home which is centered around Krishna. If you have not registered yet…
Scroll for competition details.
Who can participate in this competition?
This is a family event, all members of your family can participate and render this loving service to Lord Krishna.
Criteria for evaluation
- Quality of song
- Theme & Dance form
- Group Synchronization
- Clarity of video & restricting to video time limit
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided based on the number of likes, views and comments on your posts
Step 1: Register for the event
- Register now if you have not yet registered: Registration Link
Step 2: Record your performance
- On Krishna bhajans & Krishna Kirtans only
- Record a video with the members of your family performing a group dance for the pleasure of Lord Krishna
- Begin your video by chanting
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
- Video length must be less than 2 min
- Clue: there can be a duo of mother-daughter, husband-wife, sisters & brothers or group dance of all family members
Step 3: Upload your performance on Facebook/Instagram with hashtags
- Upload your performance on your own facebook page or instagram page
- Your submission post must have the following 3 hash tags
- Copy and paste these 2 hashtags #IskconWhitefield #FamilyDanceForKrishna
- Thirdly add your participant-id-hashtag too! How to make this hashtag?
- Procedure to prepare participant-id-hashtag: When you register, you will receive a payment receipt mail. In that you will find the payment id, just as this (pay_FH3YNO433N4q6l)
- Just replace the “pay_” with “#”, that will be your participant id. Your participant-id-hashtag should look like this #FH3YNO433N4q6l (This is just an example, you have to make your own participant-id-hashtag, following this procedure)
- Now that you have posted your performance in your facebook or instagram with the above mentioned 3 hash tags (If you don’t mention these tags we will not be able to identify you and hence you will be out of the competition!)
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC, otherwise we will never get to know that you have posted your submission
Step 4: IMPORTANT Report your performance submission
- Click the below button to report your performance submission
- Your submissions should be reported before via this "Report Now" Button before 13th Aug 2020, 6 pm
- Entries after that will not be considered for evaluation
Step 5: Anticipate an acknowledgement
- One of our volunteers will acknowledge your submission by commenting on your post at our earliest convenience.
- This will depend on the number of participants enrolled. Kindly bear with us if there is a delay few days.
- Meanwhile, watch out for the announcements in the #IskconWhitefield hashtag
- To enjoy our 48 hours non-stop Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations on our youtube channel, click here
Step 6: Results
The results will be declared on 24th August on our official FB and Instagram page.
Kindly note that the last date to participate is 13th August, 6:00 pm.
- Our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/IskconWhitefieldAecs/
- Our official Instagram handle: iskconwhitefield
Please “Like” the FB page and follow our Instagram handle to get updates on results.